Don Paris has helped business owners, companies and private individuals achieve their financial goals for over 30 years. Instead of providing too little service to too many clients, Don provides personal attention to his select group of clients. This individual attention enables him to understand and further his clients' personal and business goals.
Washington SmartCEO magazine selected Don Paris as one of the smartest 50 CPAs in the Washington-metro area three different times. This recognition highlights Don's ability to provide the highest level of tax, divorce, accounting and professional financial counsel to his clients.
You take your life seriously, and so does Don Paris. His dedication to his profession is further demonstrated by the formal, ongoing education he undertakes to practice accounting to the highest standards. He holds a master's degree in taxation from University of Baltimore and a post-master's degree in electronic commerce from Johns Hopkins University. Additionally, Don teaches CPAs throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region and is a past chair of the Ethics Committee of the Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA).
Don is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, trained in Collaborative Practice and is one of the very few CPA's in the Washington DC metro area who mediate divorces.
In short, what you should demand of all professional counsel, you get from Don. Proven and consistent performance, superior education and experience, honesty, and service and communication all convey the feeling that you are his only client.
- Certified Public Accountant since 1979.
- Master's degree in taxation from the University of Baltimore.
- Post-master's degree in electronic commerce from Johns Hopkins University.
- Frequent lecturer, leader, and counselor to CPA and accounting groups throughout the region.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Society of Accountants
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Dispute Resolution Professionals
- District of Columbia Academy of Collaborative Professionals